The Final Four is set, and Tara is the NCAA Star once again. I don't like her strategy, but she certainly does well in the brackets. Every year Tara picks the higher seeds (she may mix in an occasional upset) and for the past two years she wins the pool. I think it's a sound strategy, but I hate the idea of rooting for the favorites to win. It's Un-American! Of course this year the 4 number one seeds made it to San Antonio (it's the first time that all the #1 seeds made the final four), so Tara looks like a genius. Meanwhile, I'm in 8th place due to my pick of Tennessee over North Carolina. Arrgh. I think the only chance I have to win a bracket is if I can get Alex to take our Utes to the top!
3/31/08
NCAA Star
The Final Four is set, and Tara is the NCAA Star once again. I don't like her strategy, but she certainly does well in the brackets. Every year Tara picks the higher seeds (she may mix in an occasional upset) and for the past two years she wins the pool. I think it's a sound strategy, but I hate the idea of rooting for the favorites to win. It's Un-American! Of course this year the 4 number one seeds made it to San Antonio (it's the first time that all the #1 seeds made the final four), so Tara looks like a genius. Meanwhile, I'm in 8th place due to my pick of Tennessee over North Carolina. Arrgh. I think the only chance I have to win a bracket is if I can get Alex to take our Utes to the top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yah, I think it's cheating by picking all the #1 seeds, unless I pick them, which I did, but T does it year after year - cheater. :) Should be a great Final Four. Where's the party?
I thought the Drapers were going to host a party this year!
You don't like my higher seed strategy? I don't either. I hate cheering for all the best teams to win. It's not fun. I guess next year I will go back to trying to figure out who is going to upset who and take last place in the pool.
Post a Comment