Summertime is in full swing and the thermometer is definitely proof of that. We've been making the most of the warm weather and spending lots of time outside. We've already been swimming several times and today, we headed to the Murray pool with some neighbor friends for another round in the water. We had lots of fun and too much sun. Kennedy and Alex both love swimming. Kennedy would stay all day if I let her. She loves to jump off the edge of the pool, as long as I am there to catch her. She likes to pretend she is swimming. She will tell me "look mom, I have my eyes and mouth closed." Of course she is still above the water, but at least she's trying. I haven't been able to talk her into going down the water slide this year-something she did many times last year. I'm sure she'll do it eventually. Alex likes to chew on the water toys and chase after them when they get away from him. He is becoming quite the fast crawler, so we have to keep a close eye on him. We are having a great summer so far. We love summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment