VideoJug: How To Give A Great Man To Man Hug
6/16/07
Saturday Mornings
I love Saturday mornings. I think it's the only real chance I have during the week to sit down and explore/read various blogs on the web. Sure, I check friends' blogs throughout the week, but Saturday is when I look at the rest of my favorite blogs. One of best blogs on the web belongs to David Pogue, the technology writer from the NY Times. He always brings out the most entertaining and innovative new websites and technology tools. This week he shared a fun new site called Videojug, the world's first how-to video website. You can watch "how-to" videos on about every topic imaginable. This week: How to Give a Great Man to Man Hug. Enjoy!
VideoJug: How To Give A Great Man To Man Hug
VideoJug: How To Give A Great Man To Man Hug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment