4/29/07

Wake Up Service


I no longer need to set my alarm. For years my alarm has been set at 7 am. Over the past month, I never make it to 7 am. My alarm is silent, as I am generally up between 6:15 to 6:30. Have I turned over a new leaf? Has my work schedule changed? Am I getting to an age where I just can't sleep? Nope, even though I really can't sleep in any more. The answer to our early morning can be summed up in two words - daylight savings.

Alex is like clockwork. Every morning he wakes up and wants to get started as soon as it gets light outside. Once he's up, Kennedy is right behind. Her schedule is set: Use the potty (she's getting better), a glass of milk, and it's off to watch Curious George (he's such a curious monkey). There's nothing we can do to change our AM wake up service. I guess we'll just have to go to bed earlier.

No comments: