4/21/07

SIck, Sick, Sick


Tara and the kids have been going non stop this week, so the inevitable finally happened a couple days ago - everyone got sick. Alex started us off with a cough and some congestion, but before you knew it he had a little case of "pink eye." It didn't take long before everything spread to Kennedy and she was down and out. When I went in to wake her up yesterday her eyes were closed due to the "goop" in them and she had "boogers" all over her face. It was quite a sight to behold.

She seemed to feel okay throughout most of the morning, so Tara and I decided to join the fun up in Park City. It didn't take long to realize that Kennedy just wasn't up to it. As soon as we got there she came over to me to relax. I can't remember the last time she and I snuggled, so she must be really sick to fall asleep in my arms. I'm sad she doesn't feel well, but I'll take a snuggle with my little girl anytime! After a little nap Kennedy was in better spirits but she still wasn't quite right. The rest of the evening we heard the following:

"I've got boogers, Daddy."

"I puke in my bed." (Thank goodness this was just a memory from a week ago.)

"I've got goop in my eyes."

"I don't feel so good, Mommy."

No comments: