
After trying for three weeks to salvage the computer it was time to declare the battle over. The eMachine was officially declared deceased on Saturday as I took it apart in an attempt to save some of the data we had on the secondary hard drive. I can't say that I was all that sorry to see the computer die. I've been joking for months that I was hoping the computer would have an "accident" since I wanted to get the new iMac computer with the capability to run both OS X and Windows XP.
Tuesday I went down to the U of U bookstore and officially became a Mac owner. I've been playing with the new computer for the past couple of days and I have to say that I think I'll pretty much stick to the Mac side. I'm not going to become an Apple Nazi that refuses to touch all things Microsoft, but I really like how easy everything has been so far on the new computer. Now I just have to convince Tara that the new computer isn't complete until we have a high speed Internet connection!
2 comments:
I'm jealous already. I ordered my mac online on the July 19 and I am still waiting. It shipped from China yesterday. Soon I will also be a mac man!
Welcome to the Mac world, Jared. The only thing I don't like about my Mac is that is lacks a right click function on the mouse.
BW
Post a Comment