
After spending a couple days at home we're back at another conference. Unfortunately we're not in San Diego, but we are in Cedar City!! I'm presenting at the Utah Rural Schools Association (URSA) Conference this week. It's a fun conference and a great chance to come down South and spend time with my parents.
Since I'm only presented a couple of sessions, I've had some good time to enjoy the country and do a little caching. Earlier we were able to find 18 caches and the highlight was a sunset hike up in the mountains east of Kannaraville. What a great view to end a big day out and about in rural Utah! Ross and Coleton thought they were going to die as we scaled across the ridge, but the scenery was spectacular and we made it back to the car in one piece.
I know the geocaching isn't exactly what most people do on their working vacation, but I can't think of anything else we'd rather do while roaming around in Utah's red rock!
6 comments:
Glad that you have come down here to present.
I loved this site4!
Came to your presentation, thanks!
Southern Utah is beautiful! If we had a beach, we'd draw way too many people :)
URSA CONFERENCE 2006!
I'm attending the URSC and thoroughly enjoying the training. Thanks!
Post a Comment