Alex has needed a haircut for quite a while. Actually, I've needed a haircut for a while myself. As an early Christmas present for Mommy, the little dude and I headed out in search of a barber shop that could accommodate a couple of shaggy dogs.We settled upon Cookie Cutters, a shop that caters to kids. I asked if they would cut daddy's hair as well and their affirmative sealed the deal. I've heard of Cookie Cutters before, but this was my first time there. It's awesome for little kids. Games, slides, video, balloons - they had it all.
Alex did great while getting his hair cut. I was kinda worried when the boy before Alex started crying, but there were no tears from our little man. He sat in his race car and silently let the stylist cut off his golden locks.It's amazing what a change a haircut is for a two year old. He looks so much older and a lot smaller. One thing stayed the same - he is still as handsome as ever. Now if only a haircut could do the same for his dad...

1 comment:
I'm telling Amanda....she will be so sad that she didn't get to cut her boyfriends hair!!!!
Post a Comment