12/4/08

Blow Out

So, yesterday was a day not unlike any other. I spent the morning preparing for a presentation I was giving for a lunch meeting. Nothing formal, just a look at tech gifts for the holidays for the people in our building. In fact it was so casual that I wore jeans instead of my usual khakis. Big Mistake.

As I was getting up from my seat I heard a strange sound. Not grumbling, not shrieking, more like tearing. I realized quickly that I tore a hole in my pants. With the presentation looming, I had no choice but to sit down the entire time and hope no one noticed. I alerted co workers to my situation and had them handle anything that required standing or bending. Needless to say, this is one of the worst things that can happen to someone who's about to be in front of 50 people.

When I got back to the office I grabbed some duct tape and headed off to the restroom to solve my problem. What do you think?

2 comments:

Kent said...

I'll tell you what I think. I think you should stop trying to moon everyone. :)

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!