
Yesterday the kids revealed a bit too much information about our family. At Church Kennedy's class was talking about what each child's parent did. Each 3 year old took their turn sharing about daddies who sell things or fix things. Kennedy then declared, "My daddy gets mad at everyone and then he spanks us." Great moment for me, especially considering I can count the number of times I've spanked anyone in our house on one hand.
Alex joined in the mix as I sat down on the couch yesterday afternoon. He immediately ran up to me and shouted, "NO FOOTBALL!" I guess he knew how I wanted to relax.
Sometimes I just can't win around here.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!! That reminds me of the time just about 9 months ago when I was taking T out of Sacrament meeting because he was out of control. I only told him he was in trouble. He yelled, "NO DON'T SPANK ME!" for everyone to hear. As soon as we were in the foyer, he laughed. Lots of people were kind enough to comment after church. I too can count the times on one hand. One of the ward members said, "well, you must have done a good job, because he remembers it well." I guess I had better find out what my kids said in the Primary class last week. :) I have a feeling I may have a similar post in my near future.
I just noticed the shirt Alex was wearing. How many spankings did you threaten them with for him to wear that shirt, and for both of them to smile so big? LOL! :)
Post a Comment