Ross came in to work this morning with the newest website craze -
www.yearbookyourself.com. Pretty simple concept - upload a picture of your face and then the program allows you to see yourself in yearbook photos from years gone by. Time to relive high school. Can you guess which picture is actually my yearbook photo? My favorite has to be 1984 - Classic!
8 comments:
um, once again, I am WAY ahead of you guys in the office. I found this website, and put a link to it on the Use Tech to Teach blog about a month ago.
Get up to speed.
Gosh!
Oh BTW - I loke your 1970 and 1998 the best.
Angee showed me this website last week. You guys are behind!
I will disagree with everyone ... I love 1988! Sweet hair! And I really thought you were older than me! Ugh! T - you married a guy younger than ya? :)
I'm guessing 1993 is the real one. I do love 1070. I think it's the glasses. Isn't it fun? Yearbook Tara, would ya...
That's not a tough one for those of us who went to school with the long haired guy with more facial hair than I will ever see in my lifetime! 1993 of course! Though, you look rather dashing in the 1988 shot.
KREW THOUGHT THAT 1984 WAS IT. HE THINKS YOU LOOKED VERY COOL WITH YOUR "FRO"! HOWEVER... IF I WASN'T MARRIED WITH THREE KIDOS IN 1993... I WOULD HAVE WANTED YOU TO BE MY DATE FOR ALL OF THOSE ROCK CONCERTS!!! TARA, YOU LUCKY DUCK!
OH, AND JARED... YOUR REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE TARA!!!
It has to be 1993 but the real nerd shot with the glasses is deserving of a shout-out. They should have done an extreme photo with a skullet (bald on top, hair on sides and pointy goatee!!
Hemper
Post a Comment