
Our September project has finally come to an end as the calendar moved into October. One thing I know about Tara and myself is that when we start something, we finish it - quickly. The bathroom took us a week longer than I wanted. Isn't that always the case, projects cost twice as much and take twice as long as you think they should. Some of the hold ups included: plumbing that didn't quite fit together, a toilet flange that needed to be cut out, tile that wasn't completely level, grout that has some weaknesses, a mirror that needed some arranging, and so on. Still, in the end, the bathroom looks pretty nice and I want to thank everyone who helped us on this project. You're all invited for the grand reopening....
3 comments:
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! HOW FUN FOR YOU GUYS. A BRAND NEW "FRESH" ROOM. MY FAVORITE! BEFORE LIZ SAYS THIS, I WILL... CAN I COME OVER AND PEE?
I just can't believe you let Willie help. Have you checked for any "sabotaged" equipment?
Nice job Jared! Now, come help me and my father-in-law finish our 40-year old basement... please!
Post a Comment