
I'll be the first to admit that winterizing the lawn is generally more of a chore than a play day. This year things are different. First, I purchased a leaf blower about a month ago and I can't believe we've lived here for 7 years without one. Before today I had only used it to clear the porch and driveway, but this machine certainly lived up to its name. It was a blast! I know it sounds totally crazy to admit I had fun doing yard work, but I really did.

The other reason we had so much fun was a major leaf fight. The kids I had a great time jumping in the piles and throwing leaves at one another. I think I got the worst of the fight, but I managed to get a good blast in now and again.
1 comment:
A leaf blower? So much for the environment.
Post a Comment