Ok, so it wasn't the Orient Express - it was simply our trip to the Halloween version of the Heber Creeper. Alicia had a couple of extra tickets to the haunted house on rails so we tagged along. The only problem was we were one ticket short. Since Tara took the kids on Thomas while I waited behind, we switched places this time - big mistake.
I don't really think that Kennedy was all that scared. Mostly, she wanted the reassurance of having mom nearby. With Alex on my lap, and the kids packed in between us, Kennedy felt a bit alone. She kept asking for her mommy and wanted to get off the train ASAP. Meanwhile, Alex was oblivious to the fact that the ghouls and creatures walking the aisles were supposed to be scary.Somehow we managed to survive and everyone rushed off the train to make sure mommy was still at the station.
1 comment:
YAH... WE TOO HAVE ENDURED THE HALLOWEEN HEBER CREEPER. IT HURT! WE WENT TWO OR THREE YEARS BACK. ROSS, THE KIDS AND I WERE READY TO BE SCARED... WELL, NOT!!! ROSS TRIED HIS HARDEST TO BE POSITIVE (IN HIS WORDS... WEAK!!!), AND WE ALL FROZE TO DEATH. WE WERE WISHING FOR SOME KIND OF SPOOKY ENCOUNTER TO WARM US UP. NEVER AGAIN. OH, BY THE WAY... THE POLAR EXPRESS IS NOT MUCH BETTER. I ALREADY TOLD TARA THAT A BUNCH OF US COULD GET TOGETHER AND PUT ON A POLAR EXPRESS FOR THE KIDS THAT WOULD "ROCK" THE HEBER CREEPER VERSION! WE DID HAVE FUN WITH OUR GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT WENT... BREE AND I ENTERTAINED OUR FAMILIES WITH OUR ADDED SPUNK!
Post a Comment