
One of my "favorite" button pushers is his new bedtime routine. Anyone who knows me knows that I have very little patience for a kid who won't go to bed. Not that I don't love the little rugrats, but my, oh my, do I need those few hours after they go to bed to relax, recharge and wind down. Alex can climb out of his crib now, and will sneak out of his room. Once we finally get him to stay in his room, he plays with his toys, bugs Kennedy (who crashes the second her head hits the pillow) and trashes the place. Most of the time I will find him out cold on the floor.

On the other hand, he can turn on the charm in a split second. He has the sweetest little smile, flirty little eyes, a very contagious laugh, and is saying the cutest things, like "I wub you", and "kiss?", "hug?", with his hands held out and his little slobbery lips all puckered up. Who can resist that?

Alex is living up to the terrible two's and I hope that the house and the family can survive.
6 comments:
Great post T. As always. The last picture of you and Alex is beautiful. Seriously, get that one framed and displayed. I want to see it the next time I come up...
You and I should compare notes on our little terrors!
I love that little guy. He's so darling that he can get away with anything. But I do know how frustrating it can be when they stop going to bed...we NEED OUR TIME! Easton climbed out of his bed and came out like 30 times (no kidding) the other night and Brandon just kept putting him back in! DREADFUL INDEED.
He is so cute. I thought it was funny that he screamed DADDDY! as you were taking him out of Sacrament Meeting today (probably because of all the stuff my kids yell when I take them out). You do an amazing job each Sunday by yourself as Jared takes care of his responsibilities.
Great post T! I agree with Angee - love the picture! And can't wait to play with Alex again.
They get even smarter at 3. Arian didn't want to mind me the other day so he ran from me and said, "Well I LIKE John McCain."
Talk about pushing my buttons!
Post a Comment