8/26/08

Kennedyisms

I need to do a better job of writing down some of the great things that Kennedy says and does. Here are some of the most recent:

"Don't bother me with those details, mom."

"You are distracting me, mom."


The other day I was hopping out of the shower and of course Kennedy came barging in the bathroom.

"Mom, will I grow boobs like yours when I grow up?"

"Yes, Kennedy, you will."

"Mom, will I grow a big bum like yours when I grow up?"


"I sure hope not."

There's nothing like the honesty of a 3 year old to make you feel great about yourself!

3 comments:

Patty said...

HA HA HA That should keep a smile on my face all day long! I love little kids!

Annie said...

Tara

this is so funny! I laughed pretty hard.

Thanks for sharing.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Ok, that really made me laugh. What a funny and cute little girl!