The 2 years I spent at Snow College were probably two of the most fun of my life. While playing softball and volleyball, I made some of the best friends I've ever had.

Snow was so small that it was like being in high school, except we didn't live at home. From spontaneous camping trips to Halloween night hideouts from coaches to Beverly Hills 90210/Melrose Place pizza nights and even a little studying in between, we had a blast at Snow College.

Our party on Saturday was held at Jenn Cook's parents house in Moroni. We were all excited for Burl's famous Sanpete turkey which turned out to be Coscto chicken. I guess since we didn't know the difference until Jenn fessed up that they had made the switch, it didn't matter too much. It was still dang good "turkey".

After lunch, we watched a great video that Cath had put together about the trip that Mary and she took to Zimbabwe and South Africa in January. Cath did a great job and it was neat to see the people that they met and helped while they were there.
After the video, we reverted to our younger years and jumped on the trampoline for awhile and took a few pics of the old clan. We almost had our entire starting lineup there.

A few people had to leave early, so Pats, Ang, Steph and I headed back to the big city to hit a flick. Of course we had to find a chick flick with all of us together and we ended up at the traveling pants movie (can't remember the name-it's kind of long). With fries, drinks and ice cream in hand, we watched a movie that was okay, but with Steph there laughing at everything, it was even better. I will go to a movie anytime with you, Steph!
It was a fun day and nice to catch up with some old friends.
3 comments:
Hey, I almost went to Snow College...it is seriously one of my kind of towns!! I absolutely regret not going. Looks like you had so much fun, and what great memories!
T, you are so dang cool! Glad we could carpool and go to 3 different movie theaters. It made for more time hanging out together. I feel lucky to have sat by you and ate all your fries at the movie theater. You are so cool!
Love the old pics. Next time we get together we'll have to try and put my hair in pigtails. It hasn't been in any since then. :)
Thanks for taking the pictures...
What a great post T! Love the old pics. I would love to see Angee with pigtails again, too! :)
You are so cool. Thanks for a fun day!
Post a Comment