Last night I was able to get together with some long lost friends, Bryan and Chappo. Yes, I know I've seen each of them in the past eight months (I saw Chappo less than a month ago), but it's been two and a half years since the three of us have been together. Somehow, everything worked out that everyone's in town at the same time.Chappo is in Park City for a conference, so Bryan and I drove east to hang out in the high life. We had dinner at the Wasatch Pub, Chappo's choice, but the beer was great. I mean the beer battered shrimp were great. After some heated political conversation - some things never change - we headed out on the town to cruise Main Street and talk about the exciting world of 30 somethings trying to cope with kids, marriage, work, church, culture, and ball. We may not have solved the world's problems, but it was a lot of fun to see some of my best friends and recapture some of our high school memories.
2 comments:
I'm still waiting for Tara's post of "Park City with the Pals." :)
Jared, when did you get such a huge Chinese and European following? Are you huge in Shanghai?
Post a Comment