
Friday night we stayed up at the Houtz family cabin as we traveled to Price for the funeral. Nothing major, just a chance to get an hour closer to central Utah. Plus, we really wanted to see how the kitchen turned out. For
Memorial Day, you'll remember we spent the day tearing out the old kitchen with Tara's family. Over the past 6 weeks the Houtz' have been hard at work installing: new flooring, new cabinets, new appliances, and even new lights. It looks amazing!

Even though we don't get to the cabin very often, we're always happy when we arrive. Kennedy absolutely loves spending time in the loft. She could climb up and down the ladder all day long if we'd let her (safety means she doesn't go up or down often). This trip Jason and Kristin went with us, so it was a great chance to share the cabin with others. They are great to the kids and it's fun to have an aunt and uncle so involved with their niece and nephew. Alex absolutely loves his Uncle Jason and could spend hours laughing with his buddy. I think this is the first time in years that we've taken someone up to the cabin with us for the evening, I hope it's not the last.
2 comments:
Next time you need someone to go to the cabin with, give the Drapers and the Murphys a call. I hear they're loads of fun.
I agree! :)
Post a Comment