I have to say that I didn't expect to get to see The Simpsons Movie until it was on my pay per view, but our little trip down south has provided with a chance to go the movies. Before going to the movie Tara commented that it was silly to pay for watching the Simpsons when we can see them everyday on TV for free. This leads into a great line at the beginning of the film.I'm glad they actually made a movie version of the Simpsons. Lately, it's been a challenge to watch the show on TV, but having a movie version gave me some incentive to get back into the lives of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. While I agree that's there nothing in the movie you haven't seen on the TV show (minus a couple of adult words and a little more skin by Bart), the movie provided a bunch of great lines - particularly by some of the minor characters. The intro with Ralph is a classic.
I really liked the movie. It was geared for people who already like the show, but anyone can sit back and enjoy this 90 minutes with America's favorite family. Take a sneak peak at the Movie with the new trailer from YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment