
It isn't often that we waste away much of a Saturday. However, I'm really glad today was spent in relaxing with friends. This morning was the draft for my Fantasy Football league, so the fellas headed over and we played pretend while eating breakfast. It was a lot of fun to have so many of the guys here and everyone had a good time kidding one another about their managerial skills (or lack thereof). I know that fantasy is just that - fantasy, but it has helped me stay in touch with friends and bond with guys as we share our common passion, sports.
After the draft ended Chappo and Ian hung around and we started another massive Monopoly tournament. I know, you've read it all before, but it's fun to see how Kennedy is taking an interest in playing with the money and property. Maybe I'll convince her that it's okay to play games with her Daddy. All I know is she kept saying, "I want more money." Perhaps we shouldn't get her too involved with Monopoly yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment