3/14/07

What a ZOO!


Tara and I decided to take the kids out last week to enjoy the warm weather we've been having lately. Our destination: Hoogle Zoo. Our Mission: Have fun and avoid tears. Our results: Positive, we had fun and the tears didn't come til we told Kennedy we were leaving.

It was a pretty good trip to the zoo. In truth, I was simply a tag along on the excursion. Tara was really going with the other moms in the ward. But, since it happened to be so close to my work, I managed to take a long lunch and joined them. Still, it was pretty obvious who didn't belong with the others. It's a good thing I'm comfortable with my masculinity!

Kennedy loved the animals, particularly the elephants on this trip. She didn't like the building the giraffes were in, or should I say the smell of that building. She plugged her nose and kept making puking motions. Such the Drama Queen. Alex liked looking at the different birds, especially the turkeys - what an exotic species that is.

Take look at some of our favorite pics from the Zoo.

A Day at the Zoo

No comments: