
Coleton's baptism was earlier today and I'd hate to let it go by without mentioning what a great kid he is. Coleton has always been a special boy in my life. Ever since he was born the two of us have had a special relationship. From geocaching and camping (especially getting warm by the fire...)to sleep-overs with Papa, Coleton and I have always been good friends.
I was really touched when Coleton called me on Friday and asked if I would give the spotlight about him at the baptism. It's not that I didn't know already I was important to him, we all know who our friends are - still, it's neat to have someone honor you with a special request. The spotlight went well, as I managed to stay relatively composed and didn't embarrass myself or Coleton. It was a special day for my buddy and I'm really glad I was able to be involved. I'm proud of you Coleton!
No comments:
Post a Comment