It's no secret that I enjoy playing Fantasy Sports. I've been involved for the past few years and it's been a lot of fun being involved with the regular group of guys in our leagues. Each time we have a draft, most the group talks about wanting to have a live in-person draft so we can hang out with one another. Well, I decided to set an in-person draft for our baseball league. I sent out all the invites and got everything ready for the big day. Well....
One by one everyone bailed on me. One guy had Stake Conference meetings, one guy wanted to play golf, another had his kid's soccer game, another guy lives in Massachusetts (like that's an excuse!). In the end Jared Fawson and I were going to be the only two going to breakfast and then to the draft. So, guess who called me at 7 am to tell me he couldn't make it. I was already at Village Inn and just sitting in my car waiting. Needless to say it was - Jared, party of one!
No comments:
Post a Comment