3/10/07

Just Sittin' Around


Normally, it wouldn't be reason to blog. Someone sitting on their can. However, when it's your 7-month-old and he's finally sitting up for the first time - it makes the blog. I wouldn't say that Alex is a slow developer, Kennedy didn't sit up until she was over 6-months-old. And who can blame them? I think I would rather lay down than sit around any day. It is nice though that we can sit Alex down and have him interact with different toys. It's opened up an entirely new world to him.

We also figured out what's been bugging Alex lately. For the past couple of weeks Alex has been a bit moody, which is totally out of character for him. All he's wanted is to be held and he hasn't been willing to take a nap. It's been a long couple of weeks, to say the least. Well, the answer popped out about a week ago. His first tooth! No wonder he's bit out of sorts. The first tooth arrived while we were at my parents' house, but not to be outdone his second tooth is making an appearance this week. I guess Alex is no longer a toothless wonder!

No comments: