
Thursday was a marathon birthday for Kennedy. Nana and Papa started the day off by taking us out to breakfast. Liam joined us and they both enjoyed eating pancakes and eggs.
After a much needed nap, (no, not me, Kennedy-I could have used one, though!) we went to Jungle Jim's with the cousins. Everyone seemed to have fun riding the rides and playing games.
Even Jared squeezed onto the kid size roller coaster and played his share of air hockey with Jason. Alex was a little young for the rides, but he enjoyed the sights and sounds and being around the family.
After Jungle Jim's, we ate dinner at Jasmine, so Kennedy could eat her favorite chinese noodles. We topped the night off with Kennedy tearing through her presents. She barely even looked at the presents before she was on to the next one. Of course she got spoiled by everyone.

The reindeer birthday cake (made especially by Nana) was a hit. Kennedy loved it and told Nana that "it tastes good". Kennedy joined in as we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She absolutely loved her birthday and we had fun spoiling her.

I really can't believe that my baby girl is 2. I guess she isn't a baby anymore. It seems like yesterday when Jared and I were praying that we would be able to someday have children. Our prayers were answered and now we have two beautiful children. We are a family and I love my kids so much. It's days like this one that really make me thankful to be a mom. Happy Birthday, Kennedy. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment