Earlier today I started going through pictures of our family throughout the year. Before I knew it, a movie was born. Without further ado - 2006: A Look Back.
Jared, that was a lot of fun to watch. I'm glad that I was able to share some of the moments with your family. I only regret that I couldn't be involved with more of them. May 2007 be equally good for you.
Nice show. I am wondering how you got it on here. The little guy has gotten a little bigger in the short time you have had him. With some worry that this may sound cheesy, gotta say I think it's great you have a boy to go with Kennedy.
2 comments:
Jared, that was a lot of fun to watch. I'm glad that I was able to share some of the moments with your family. I only regret that I couldn't be involved with more of them. May 2007 be equally good for you.
Nice show. I am wondering how you got it on here. The little guy has gotten a little bigger in the short time you have had him. With some worry that this may sound cheesy, gotta say I think it's great you have a boy to go with Kennedy.
Post a Comment