10/7/06

Thanks for Dropping By...That will be $900

No, it's not what you're thinking. We haven't decided recently to turn our house into a bed and breakfast or a brothel. No, we didn't try to take advantage of Chappo being a rich Easterner in town for a visit. Although I did take advantage of Chappo last night....in a few games of Monopoly. I know I've talked about the greatest board game in the world before, but I can't help it - I'm addicted.

It's actually a funny tradition with my friends. Whenever Jeff or Chappo is in town, we have to get together at least once to play Monopoly. The thing is even though we've known each other since high school, we never started playing Monopoly until after our missions and we were all married. We've played all the different versions: Star Wars, Scooby Doo, the Simpsons, Millenial, even Dog Lovers and yet, we always come back to the original. Last night Ian, Chappo, and I played well into the evening and it all came down to one last game. Let's just say for once the Greens actually worked out and I became Rich Uncle Pennybag for the evening.

No comments: