
Last night we headed North to Jared Fawson's surprise birthday party (I finally kept a secret). His family recently moved to Kaysville after years out on the West Side. Needless to say this was our first trip up to his new house and it was somewhat of an adventure. I'm not saying that any one person is to blame for us getting lost, but the directions said, "Turn at first left on Angel St." I don't know too many ways to misinterpret that one. Upon taking the first left on Angel St. we were amongst several newly constructed mansions in a cul-de-sac. Knowing that Jared is a 4th year teacher, I assumed that we were in the wrong price range and we started backtracking. Twenty minutes later it was time to throw in the towel and I dejectedly called for directions. It was an eventful trip, but I'm glad we were able to help Jared celebrate a happy 32nd birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment