5/1/06

Playing Tag

Since it was a rather slow weekend for covili family news, I've decided to take up a challenge and play a little tag with my friend Annie. Hence I will open up my private life with some personal confessions.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Technology Trainer for the Utah Education network. Playing with cool gadgets and teaching others how to use them. Awesome!
2. High School English teacher, where I convinced 17-year-old boys to write poetry and share their feelings
3. Legal Assistant for a bankruptcy law firm. Talk about a barrell full of laughs.
4. County Rec Basketball Scorekeeper. It's hard to believe but I've been doing this for over 15 years. Seems like a long time, yet I get paid to watch hoops and talk with friends.

Four Movies I never get sick of
1. Hoosiers
2. Braveheart
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off- "Ferris, you're my hero."
4. Remember the Titans

Four places I have lived
1. SLC/Cottonwood/Holladay - come on I still live in the same house!
2. 9th and 9th - a world all it's own.
3. Capas, Munoz, Cabanatuan, Mayantoc - cool stops in the Philippines
4. (Isn't it sad that I don't have a fourth!)

Four TV shows I can't miss
1. Survivor - remember, I'm a reality TV junkie
2. The Apprentice
3. ESPN News - I know it's not really a show, but I watch it too often
4. Red Sox Baseball on NESN

Four favorite foods
1. Pepperoni/Mushroom Pizza from Connie's
2. Pork Salad with house dressing from Cafe Rio
3. Ice Cream
4. Kung Pao Chicken from New Dragon Diner

Four sites I visit daily
1. Fantasy Baseball
2. ESPN.com
3. Bill Simmons
4. Geocaching

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Home with Kennedy and Tara
2. Fenway Park
3. Some remote part of Utah, either the mountains or the desert.
4. Out Cachin'

People I am tagging (even though they probably won't participate)
1. Tara (Let's see if she'll blog about this!)
2. Chappo and Michelle
3. Bryan
4. Brant
5. Jason

1 comment:

chappo said...

You give yourself way too much credit for making us blog. This is just the new social butterfly net you are always swinging. The only surprise was that I didn't realize you liked ice cream so much. What kind of friend am I. I didn't even take you to Erikson's Dairy when you were here!