Last night was another example of the bad karma I'm bringing to the Sox. I was out at Mutual for the first couple hours of the game, during which time Boston had battled back to tie the game 6-6 going into the ninth inning. This is when I turned on the TV. No sooner had I sat down on the couch, than the Blue Jays rally began. It ended with the Sox down one and my closer giving up the lead. There was a little excitement in the home half of the ninth, with a runner reaching third, but it was all for naught as he was stranded there while V-Tek watched the third strike.
Maybe I should stay away from the games altogether. Monday night the Sox played awesome and beat the Yankees on a Big Papi homerun. Of course it's because I was at work and couldn't watch the game on TV. We'll have to see if I can break the Covili Curse tonight, since I am planning on watching the game while Tara is at work. I'll just rub a rabbit's foot during the first inning for luck....
1 comment:
It was about time that they won a game against the Blue Jays. I was starting to wonder if they could actually beat any Canadiens.
Post a Comment