7/23/10

For Your 4th Birthday

Alex,


father and sonI'm so excited that you're finally 4!  You're growing up so fast and it's fun to watch develop into such a big boy.  This year you've really made some big strides.  Long gone are the diapers, into the Primary.  Heading into Pre School this Fall, wow - you're getting so old.


I can't tell you how much I love working on projects together.  I know the second I head down to the work bench to grab some tools, Alex won't be far behind.  It's amazing to watch you try to figure how to use all the tools you've collected over the past year.  Thanks for all the help on our projects this year.  From the new bathroom, to fixing sprinklers and doors you've made sure I get the job done right.


You have a special place in my heart and I look forward to spending more time doing our Father - Son activities.  Whether it's riding the ATV, camping in the mountains, watching the Dragon movie, and wrestling in the back yard - I can't get enough time with you.  I love you Alex Boy.  Happy Birthday.


Daddy

1 comment:

miche said...

I love birthday letters to the kids. Hope you had a good day Alex!