



For his birthday Alex really wanted to go play some games. For a while we've been wanting to try a new fun center called the Incredible Pizza Company. Everyone packed up and headed out to Draper for a night full of fun. We got a little nervous however when the parking lot was completely empty. A note on the door confirmed out suspicions, it read - "CLOSED DUE TO POWER OUTAGE." With that the party's venue took an immediate shift to the next best place - Chuck E. Cheese. I don't anyone was too upset and the kids had fun playing all the little games.
After the games we headed home for cake, ice cream, and presents. Alex didn't want a lot for his birthday. In truth I think he only had two requests: a dragon cake and a fire truck. Somehow we managed to come through on both items. Although we also found Alex a Wiggle Car, so the kid can ride in style. I think some of the cousins enjoyed this present more that Alex did, but I'm sure it will grow on him.



After a marathon birthday celebration the day came to a close. We had a great time and our little boy deserved a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment