We were prepared. You could get tickets by Internet, by phone, or in person. We had all our bases covered yesterday. Sam had several people in his office online trying to get in. A few more were calling the ticket sales number. I was teaching when the tickets went live at 10am, but hurried to get in line at the stadium around 11am. Unfortunately - the Internet crashed. The phone lines were jammed and when I got in line - well, let's just say a few others had the same idea.When the morning started we planned to get bleacher seats at $175, I quickly realized those were going to be gone. The next level up was $210, with a $100 donation to the Crimson Club. After over an hour I learned those too were gone and it was going to run into the big bucks. My dream was over. About twenty people from the ticket window, I got out of line. No season tickets this year.
Who would have guessed when I was going to games back in the 90's it would be almost impossible to get season tickets to Utah Football?
On the lighter side, Hitler's back as BYU's biggest fan. Let's see how he reacts to the Utes joining the Pac 10...
Utah moves to the Pac-10! from Semper Ute on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment