10/14/09

That Was Easy!

So a few weeks ago, we decided to get serious about potty training Alex. We had made a few half hearted attempts during the summer with the potty training, but after one or two accidents, I was always done, deciding he wasn't ready, or that I just wasn't ready to deal with it. So when I had a few days with a fairly clear schedule and time to hang out at home, we went for it. We don't do the pull-up thing at our house, so Alex started right off with some new sports underwear. He loved them and off he went.


Day one: some accidents, but not bad.

Day two: more accidents, mommy almost gave up.

Day three: potty trained!!

Just like that, Alex was done. No diapers, not even at night. Alex has had a couple of accidents and I've caught him dropping his drawers to pee on the tree outside, but he is doing awesome. I guess he was ready. Now only one little guy in diapers. My babies are growing up!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great job Alex ... and Tara! I HATE potty training! :) Whatcha going to do with all the $$$$ now!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

YEAH... LITTLE MAN!!! BIGGER YEAH... PARENTS!!!!!