I tried watching the entire Jazz game, I really did. After watching Carmelo Anthony steal the ball and throw it down on Paul Millsap I gave up and went to bed. The Jazz gave it a good effort, but we weren't any match for the Nuggets on the road. Do I think the Jazz are destined to lose 82 games this year? No. Do I think the Jazz are going to struggle without Korver and Miles? You bet. We started the fourth quarter with all bench guys and the Nuggets went on a 10 point run. We have a good starting five, but when you're playing Wes Matthews (first time I've even heard of him) and Eric Maynor (could be good, but probably not ready to play yet) against a quality team on the road - you're in trouble.
It was a rough ending, but still it was awesome to watch the Jazz again. Professional sports bring a different level of excitement. Since the Red Sox lost early this year I've been dying to watch something besides the yankees. So, now that hoops is back, "You gotta love it, Baby!"
BTW- Here's a little something to get you excited about Deron Williams (classic!)
No comments:
Post a Comment