10/29/09

Trunk or Treat

Last night was the annual Trunk or Treat and the biggest haul of the week. Tara and I always try to get involved as we dress up and deck out the van. We were both a bit unsure as to costumes this year so Tara wore a Red Sox outfit and I put on a suit. I was originally going to be a vampire, but I think I ended up as Operaman.

Overall it was a pretty fun evening. The kids played a bunch of games in the Primary room and I even joined into the costume parade. Big D stole the show as the chubbiest skeleton you've ever seen. Let's take a peek at some of the fun times for the kids (and us).

Halloween 09

Halloween 09

Halloween 09

Halloween 09

Halloween 09

1 comment:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

OUR FAMILY REALLY MISSED NOT BEING AT "TRUNK OR TREAT" THIS YEAR, AND SEEING ALL OF THE LITTLE ONES. THE KIDDOS LOOK ADORABLE!!!

FISCHER HAD AN AMAZING HALLOWEEN CONCERT AT THE JUNIOR HIGH!!!