9/2/08

Kennedy's First Day of Preschool

I can't believe my little girl is starting preschool today. Kennedy is very excited to go. She met her teachers last week and already thinks they are great. I was very proud of her today as she went to her school, found her name, walked in class and waved bye to Alex and me. That was it. No tears, not even a look back for mom. She was ready and excited to get going.


I think Kennedy will love preschool and it will be good for her. She loves to learn new things and I think it will be great for her to make new friends and not be the queen of the roost like she thinks she is at home.

Of course I had to take a couple of "first day of school" pics for the blog. I love how Kennedy thinks she has to pose for pictures now. At least she will let us take them. A couple of months ago she wouldn't even look at the camera. We will take what we can get.

4 comments:

miche said...

school is cool! yay Kennedy!

Liz said...

Way to go Kennedy! She looks so darling in her first day of school outfit.

Patty said...

Cute kid! Is she really that big already?

Anonymous said...

PARENTS... DON'T BLiNK. iT GOES BY SO QUiCKLY. KENNEDY iS SUCH A LiTTLE DOLLY!