
Acutally let's make that 106 - degrees. For the past two days I've been in St. George teaching a GPS class to several teachers in the Washington School District. Sure, it's hot in Salt Lake right now, but it's scorching down here. The teachers don't seem to mind and they keep telling me that it's a DRY heat, but I'm dying in Dixie. Let's just hope I don't melt before I head home tonight....
4 comments:
If you wore the same clothes you sported during your Trek then you wouldn't be complainin' so much about the heat.
Just think of Brother Brigham.
Don't you be complainin' about no dry heat... from your friends in the humidity...
it was 121 in Vegas...and me and my red hair were there...it was so sad and miserable...but, fortunately for you, there is a CiCi's pizza in St. George--which was thought up in the south, so not only do they have good food, they also have particularly fantastic air conditioning. So if you need somewhere to hide you can go over there for a while before you leave to come back!
And yes...it's true...you actually CAN'T hide from Lit Maggots. We will find you no matter where you go. :-)
;) It's true, some of us Lit Maggots live for the internet, and while working have absolutely NOTHING else to do but to think "Huh, I wonder how Mr. Covili and his family are doing" and thusly search him out :D
Seems like all is well. Your kids are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment