We are going to cross $3.50 per gallon for gas in the next few weeks. I remember when we bought the Xterra in 2004 I was really worried about paying $1.70. I kept thinking that we could never afford to fill the tank with prices so high. Even in 2005, when gas hit $2.85 I was shocked, and started riding the bus again. Now we're almost to $3.50 and it won't be long until $4.00 per gallon is a reality. When will it end?- Summer time temperatures aren't too far off. Monday it was 74 degrees (of course it snowed on Wednesday). Still, I wish we could enjoy spring before the crazy Utah weather jumps right into summer.
- You'll recall that 6 years ago I lost a bunch of weight. Well, I've found it. Over the past 4 years I just keep getting fatter and fatter. It's gotten to the point, that I've regained 45 of the 70 lbs. I lost. It all came to a head when I had a biometric screening today for my health insurance. I've got to do something about my weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol. I don't know if it's going to take going on some reality show, but right now - I feel like the Biggest Loser...
4/17/08
Random Thoughts for a Thursday
Here are a few things I hoped wouldn't come, but are knocking on the door:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel. The last time I put gas in my pathfinder it came to about $55. I told the guy filling it that I would have to quit driving if it got to be more than $60. I'm afraid that might be true sooner than I thought.... good thing David is riding his bike so I can drive the subaru! I mean, really, $60 use to be a whole month's worth of gas for me as a commuter. Now, it is only a tank?
Post a Comment