4/1/06

Bree loves Jared


Last night a few couples in our Ward got together for some good treats, games and lots of laughs. We played a few games of the always intersting game, Catchphrase and told some high school stories of bodily functions gone awry. I think Jared told the most stories.

As you can see, our friend, Bree, is still a little mad at Jared for an incident that occurred last month. This was the look she gave Jared most of the night. The incident occurred at a little bit bigger party for couples in our neighborhood that happened to include some salsa dancing. Jared had no interest in participating in the dancing and so we snuck out a little early. Bree, who happened to be part of the planning of this party, was a little ticked at Jared for ducking out early. As far as I'm concerned, no one at that party wanted to see Jared, or me for that matter, salsa dance. It would not have been a good sight, so I think it was a good thing we headed out early that night. Maybe Bree can forgive us eventually. Even with the hard feelings, I think we all had fun last night.

No comments: