4/2/06

Conference Confessions

Last night I participated in a semi-annual tradtion with Brant, Grant, and Evan. For as long as I can remember, I've gone out to dinner with these guys after we watch the Priesthood Session over on Spring Lane. While we were eating, Grant and I had the following cofession:

Grant: I am so glad that tomorrow is Conference Sunday.

Me: Me too.

I sat waiting to hear the Bishop talk about his love of Conference: listening to all the talks, feeling the Spirit, finding out the will of the Lord from the Prophet.

Grant: It will be so nice too be able to sleep in and not have to go to any early morning meetings.

Me: Me too.

He is just like me! Beyond all the spiritual stuff, the greatest part of Conference Sunday is the fact that I don't have to spend all day in meetings! I always knew I supported the Bishop wholeheartedly!

No comments: