
Last night I ws invited to the Jazz/ Nuggets games with Jared Fawson. Normally a Jazz game has a certain amount of appeal to me, but last night's game was a can't miss. No, it's not because the Jazz are involved in a hotly contested playoff race. No, there wasn't a promotion involving thousands of dollars. It isn't even becuase it got me out of Church meetings. The tickets for last night's game happened to be in Jon M. Huntsman Sr.'s suite!
Who even cares about what happened in the game (still - the Jazz won. I don't want you to think I wasn't paying attention to the hoops.)! The real event was sitting in a comfy chair above center court, while having a gourmet spread of whatever you could eat. Unbelievable!! I was even tempted to use the private restroom, just so I could say I'd used Jon M. Huntsman Sr.'s john. I can truly say that I've been spoiled to the point that sitting in the upper bowl just won't cut it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment