3/31/06

Reunited and it feels so Good

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but it seems like everyone wants to get together right now. A few days ago I was on the Deseret News homepage and came across a section on missionary reunions. Naturally I was interested in whether or not my mission would have a get together, but I was disappointed to find that nothing was planned. I did find out that my mission has a new website and a new location. The Philippines Cabanatuan Mission officially died a few years ago and now it's the Philippines Angeles Mission - wow! The only reunion I could attend is a general Philippines mission reunion on Sunday evening, but I don't think I'm interested in hanging out in church with a bunch of people I don't know. I can do that anytime I walk into a random church on a Sunday!

I did have a mini-reunion with some of my friends from my Masters' program yesterday. It was fun to see who's gotten fat (me), who's gotten bald (Ford), who's gotten a kid (Jana), and who's gotten sick of all our jokes (Jill). It seems like yesterday I was plugging away in class every Tues. and Thurs., but it's been almost two years since I actually finished my Masters. How time flies!

No comments: