3/18/06

Tatted Up!


Yesterday, Mike (from IMS) came down to the office with a St. Patty's Day Surprise. He brought an air brush machine to work to give people the tatoo of their choice. Normally, I wouldn't have much interest in a tat, but knowing that it would only last a couple of days (or until I shower - whichever takes longer) I decided to try it. He had about 50 designs to choose from but since there wasn't a heart with a dagger through it I decided on a dragon.

It was pretty funny to watch Kennedy react to the dragon. At first she was a little scared of it, now she pats him and growls, "Show me Dragon!" Maybe the next time Mike brings his machine to work we'll have Kennedy come up and get a little tatoo. Probably a butterfly, or a skull and crossbones - whichever she prefers!

1 comment:

miche said...

Nice dragon Jared. I wouldn't have thought you were the type for a dragon on your forearm. I would actually like to get a real tattoo (a small one in a less conspicuous place), but I'm waiting until I'm finished with pregnancies so I don't end up with a stretched out one! If you want to have some real fun, get the Sesame Street temp tattoos from the grocery store for Kennedy - Grace wouldn't wash hers off for days.