1/7/06

Saturday Night at the S & S

I know that some of you are getting tired hearing me talk about geocaching, but what can I say - I don't have a life. Earlier today I got together with my dad, Coleton, Ross (and his girls), and Jared Fawson (and two of his girls) - they were geocaching newbees - to go out looking for some caches. It was a ton of fun. We headed up North and cached in Bountiful and the surrounding area. Most of the finds were pretty simple and everyone had a good time, until it starting raining!

The real reason we went out caching today was to attend a caching event up North. I know it seems crazy, but we went to an evening picnic on the 6th of January with relative strangers who cooked authentic "hobo stew." I think the key ingredients to hobo stew is - everything. They put stuff in that stew that I wouldn't consider eating if I wasn't being polite, but hey when in Rome..... Still, it was fun to see some friends again and talk about the good times out on the geocaching trail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why this obsession with geocaching? Could it be desperate plea for help? Is the impulise to find that which is hidden an urge to find direction and meaning in an otherwise lost and lonely life?