
On New Year's Eve, my cute niece Mckel, her husband Mark and baby girl Izzy packed up and headed to St. Augustine, Florida. Mark was accepted into PT school and they will be gone for about two and a half years. Kennedy and Izzy are only a few months apart and so we spent some fun times hanging out together this past year. It seems surreal that they will be gone for so long, but they will be back to visit and I'm sure they will have lots of visitors (they are in Florida!) We had a little party at Candaces house last Friday to wish them luck and say goodbye. It was sad, but I know that it will be a great growing experience for Mark and Mckel. I just told her it's like going on a mission, except she can call, write and come home to visit whenever she wants! Besides, she's by the beach in a great town! We will miss you Mark and Mckel and Izzy, but I know we will see you soon. I'm thinking a trip to Florida might be in our near future, so get the blow up bed ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment