Last night Tara and I went to the Temple with Evan and Alicia. We went to the Jordan River Temple which I think is the only place in West Jordan that's busier that WalMart on a Friday night! We sat down for the 7 pm session (both our Wards' selected session for the month) around 6:45 and we didn't even get in. After waiting around for the next session for 20 minutes we finally got to go on a session. Everything went well and we had a great attendance from our Ward (perhaps it was the change of venue, since we normally go to the Salt Lake Temple). As we headed home Evan told us about the funniest part of the session:
Evan: "Oh I had to tell you all about some guy who was sitting near me. I couldn't believe how loud his stomach was. Every time we stood up this guy sounded like some kind of battle was going on inside him! Man it was amazing!"
Everyone laughing.
Me: (sheepishly) "Um, that was me."
Isn't it great when your stomach goes crazy and you have no where to hide. I will always be known as the guy with the loud stomach on the 7:20 Session!
No comments:
Post a Comment