Our geocaching commercial is finally done. Now for the grand unveiling...
I always knew that you would be a star. I still think Tara needed a bigger role than just one line. It is nice to have a life long learner as a friend though. :-P
I wanted to see what was in the cache you found. Was it so good you didn't want to show it to us?
Have you ever left any cache's for others?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I always knew that you would be a star. I still think Tara needed a bigger role than just one line. It is nice to have a life long learner as a friend though. :-P
I wanted to see what was in the cache you found. Was it so good you didn't want to show it to us?
Have you ever left any cache's for others?
Post a Comment