10/3/05

Signs of Fall


Yesterday we took Kennedy down to Tara's family cabin. Since it was a rare Sunday in which I didn't have a ton of meetings to go, we knew this would be a great chance to experience the Fall colors. Char, Jess, and Dakota spent the night at the cabin and were joined by Lynn and June for the day. It was so much fun to let Kennedy reacquaint herself with Grandma and Grandpa.

The colors were beautiful and Kennedy enjoyed all the leaves within her grasp. Even though we were only down South for a couple of hours, it was time well spent. I know you won't hear me say that about Utah County very often, but the cabin is a welcome spot. I kind of think of it like the Vatican. It is in its own little world with everything else going on around it.

No comments: